Monday 17 October 2011

Your time - My time - Another bus journey


haha.. you drunk little lady! Glad you had a good eve.. hope the wedding planning is going well!

Well I was on a bus again! We were doing a 12 hour journey and it was boiling hot as you can see from the temperature gauge in the pic.

I also had quite a horrific experience when we stopped for a toilet break! You can just picture it.... I walked into the ladies toilet to be confronted by a tiled floor and a long trough running along the edge of the wall. So basically all exposed! A lady walked in and as they are all so friendly she said hello and then proceeded to lift her sari and pee. I on the other hand was wearing a pair of shorts so had to pull them down and exposed my white bottom to all! Then whilst I was trying to get over my stage fright another 4 ladies walked in and all insisted on trying to have a conversation with me!

Location: Sri Lanka, bus from Colombo.
Time: Sunday 16th October, 2pm

No comments:

Post a Comment