Wednesday 23 November 2011

Your time - My time. Feeling hot hot hot.


Sorry for my delay in getting these posts up - time seems to be moving far too fast!
Love the posts you have done recently! Say congrats to George for the gig - looks like it was amazing! Also super pleased about the Brighton Eye, I thought it was going to be some ghastly tall doughnut ring thing?! so very pleased to see that it is a wheel... we will have to take a ride on it when I am back.

This pic is just of a bunch of chillies that I saw in the evening market and to say that I am slowly building up my tolerance to spice now... so hopefully once I am back I wont be such an awkward guest when it comes to dinner parties! hehe.

Location: Thailand, Chiang Mai
Time: Sunday 30th October, 5.30pm

No comments:

Post a Comment