Sunday 25 September 2011

Your time - My time. Singing Singer

Location: Brighton...again
Time: 9.30am

Your be so proud Charlie I managed to sew a pair of curtains and I didn't botch it up! They are actually looking pretty good, if I don't say so myself, it must be your trusty Singer who was singing away early this morning! I'll put up a photo when they hanging in Ton's spare room.

Your Monkey photo cracked me up, what a rascal! Bet that pop gives him some wind! ha ha.

I went up to the Big Smoke the other day to go have a gander at The London Design Festival. Twas a sad mooching round without your presence but I've taken some photos which I'll post in the week. Next year when your back we're definitely have to get our party frocks on and go mingle again.

p.s This is the first time I've used your camera :)

No comments:

Post a Comment